BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

ANOTHER SCAMMER!

ANOTHER SCAMMER
Vicky620

Story Told By Me: Nessa_V.

The other day vicky620 asked for my de witt mary janes and i said for her to bid on them. Well, she said shed pay 60 and give me a code. Well, i sold her the shoes, and the code didnt work. So, i told her to sell them back to me and she kept making up excuses not to give them back. Then, yesturday, she said that if i gave her Balendra Bootie, Bow-Tie Platforms, and Lip Print Ruffle Dress that she would give me Sequins Dress, Sparkel Satchel, Sparkel Purse, and Lip Print Scarf. Well, i sold her all the items and she told me to go to her sale and she would sell me her items. Instead she logged off, blocked me and is calling me a scammer on her presentation. She is also saying someone else bought the items she was supposed to give me when they are sitting RIGHT there in her suite.

0 comments: